I was recently cleaning up my email inbox and found an inspirational message that a very good friend sent to me. It is so easy to get caught up in life, tasks, responsibilities, and distractions. It was written by Regina Brett. I have selected a few of my favourite quotes to share with you, but make sure you click here to read the full list.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
36. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.