Pasta seems to be my go-to comfort food. This week, I want to share with you one of my favourite lazy pasta dishes that takes minimal effort, but tastes amazing.
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Orange Pepper
- 1 lb extra lean Ground Beef
- 4 servings of dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese to Garnish
1. Wash and chop all the vegetables. Slow cook over low-medium heat in a frying pan with a dash of oil for about 10 minutes.
2. Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
3. Since I’m putting minimal effort into this, I cooked my ground beef in with the rest of the vegetables. Probably not the healthiest choice, but it sure did taste good.
4. Drain the pasta, put back in pot, add the vegetables and beef, and top with tomato sauce. Mix well and serve. Top with shredded cheese and broil in oven until cheese melts.
Hope you enjoy this weeks recipe.
What are your favourite twists on this classic pasta dish? Let me know in the comments below.